[Sca-cooks] OT- Input request from SCA BoD - Please Help!

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 8 10:11:24 PST 2002

I've sent my response to the BoD.

How to promote SCA membership, hmmm, that's a tough one.
On the Caid chat list, I was taking a tip from the International House of
Pancakes restaurant chain and their Pancake Tuesday promotion and suggesting a
Pancake Breakfast for paid members and those who paid for memberships on the
day of the breakfast.  Bribery Works!

Selene, Caid