[Sca-cooks] Cooking with Bonzer- or, Adventures in Modern Cooking

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Fri Feb 8 13:32:05 PST 2002

On Fri, 8 Feb 2002, Philippa Alderton wrote:

> Bonzer has been continuing to help, however. I went
> over to check something in the recipe, and came back
> and found him tasting the marinade. Anybody have a
> good recipe for drunken cat?
>
> Phlip

Could be worse. My sister's cat (the Cat From Hell) ate half the breast
out of a turkey that Mom had put in the sink to thaw. She'll also help
herself to any bread products left unguarded on the counter, bagged or
not, and will climb humans silly enough not to offer her watermelon.
She's all fur and eyes and teeth and claws, though, no actual cat inside,
so we never bothered trying to come up with a recipe.

Margaret, who has very well-behaved cats, mostly