[Sca-cooks] For those new to cooking

Michelle Gilyeat mikeylou2 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 13:43:51 PST 2002

I -love- Alton Brown.  His shows are so cool.  I'm usually upset if I
find it's 1230am and I've missed his show!

I typically watch him & Iron Chef.  Sometimes the unwrapped shows
(they're usually on while I'm at work), Food Finds, or Best Of (it's
really freaky when these shows spotlight a place I know, typically
Longwood Gardens).

Jer is a big fan of Emeril.  Sometimes he's ok, sometimes not.  I
love garlic, so the garlic isn't a problem for me, but a lot of what
he does uses seafood and I don't eat seafood.

Of course, I haven't been watching much in the way of TV eversince
xmas.  I bought DH a PS2, he bought me Final Fantasy X.

-Michelle

=====