[Sca-cooks] Good Huswife's Jewell recipes, Typos

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Feb 8 19:48:16 PST 2002

Looking quickly at the Maggie Black introduced
edition/reprint of 1996, there's at least two
recipes for pastes... one a fine paste and one
a butter paste.
Keep in mind that there are two parts to this
cookbook and in fact the second part exists in
an earlier surviving edition than the first part.
Johnnae llyn Lewis   Johnna Holloway