[Sca-cooks] Cooking with Bonzer- or, Adventures in Modern Cooking

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 9 06:20:29 PST 2002

Dracula was not Slavic! He was Romanian, and they are quite proud of him
indeed!

I am, of course, speaking of the true historic Vlad the Impaler, not the
Bram Stoker creation...

Martha herself is Polish.

Anne
Who has been to Romania, when she was about  Misha's age, but did not
get to Dracula's castle because we really needed rehearsal that day -
we'd not sung well the previous night...