[Sca-cooks] Weather

Kim Schab madchefla at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 9 12:45:47 PST 2002

I grew up in New Orleans...90 with 90 humidity is just
fine.   Maybe you can play on the forges out here when
it hits 121 this year :)
I'm not sure Master Atar has air conditioning...but
then HE has a heat tolerance I can't muster.
Besides working the hotline in the kitchen the ambient
temp and heat are ungodly, especially when I was in LA
and there is no ventilation...let alone A/C .  I've
gotten very heat tolerant.  According to my friends
who think that the home should not be a comfortable 73
degrees in winter a little too tolerant :)

Alessandra
(PS got the e-mail, very familiar with my local group,
thanks though)

=====
"Optimism is a force multiplier."  Colin Powell

Always remember, stressed is just desserts spelled backwards :)