[Sca-cooks] Weather

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 9 09:52:05 PST 2002

--- John Husvar <jhusvar at neo.rr.com> wrote:

> Usually about 1900-2100, (I've run it higher for
> welding)but it's very
> localized if your shop is set up well.

I was thinking Andy's open coal forge- about the same
size as my table, shallower, REAL, firepit, no hood.
Yours sounded like you were talking about your propane
forge.

> My shop _has_
> reached 120F at
> rare times when I had poor ventilation. I can
> usually tell when it's too
> hot by how my MS acts. (If I have to crawl out the
> door, it's too hot.:)

Huh. Sure that's not from the Wolf Whiz your Howling
Wolf household member brews?

Phlip, who enjoys stopping over at Johan's shop after
a Chirurgeon's shift, to help him drink it ;-)

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,