[Sca-cooks] OT- Input request from SCA BoD - Please Help!

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Sat Feb 9 18:45:09 PST 2002

Ohmygawd!
Sieggy, you have read my mind. That is EXACTLY why I left my local branch of
the SCA. I joined to play dress up, cook & sew & stitch but what I ran into
instead (from day 1, I kid you not) is politics, politics.  I did what I
could for several years, being our local chronicler and deputy A&S officer
and running classes, but finially left in total disgust when nothing but
politics (done in a drunken stuppor no less) ever happened.
Phillipa  (running as fast as she can away from her soap box.
(sorry I let off steam folks!)