[Sca-cooks] OT- Input request from SCA BoD - Please Help!

KazOShea at aol.com KazOShea at aol.com
Sun Feb 10 08:28:20 PST 2002

Thanks for that my lord. I fel tlike I wa the only one get the short end of
the stick involving Kingdom level politics. I have a local group here that
can be charged with some serious charges under corporate by laws (let alone
civil laws) and no one seems to care what is happening. I have been through
the PTB and have gotten nowhere in any form of resolution.
I also have spoken with several people that were in the SCA previoulsy and
alomost to a person they have cited the petty bickering and politicking that
went on in the SCA as the reason for their leaving. One person works with
politicians and siad that 'I deal with it in my job why should I have to deal
with it in my off time too?'
As of the writing of this I am seriously consiering handing back my awards to
the crown because they mean nothing really. The word honesty and chivalry
apparently are just words on paper or something we mouth when we swear fealty
to the crown. They seem to mean nothing at all.

Iago/TGS