My body weight... Was Re: [Sca-cooks] Muiredach's snowed in,was: Number...

Druighad at aol.com Druighad at aol.com
Sun Feb 10 06:42:45 PST 2002

mooncat at in-tch.com writes:

> Naw....let's not kill him (Finn might have some objections anyways <g>);
> there's few enough nice guys who also cook in this world as it is.
> Besides, Lainie, he's a brunette, and you're a redhead, so the ponytail
> really oughta go to somebody like me <weg>.
> --Maire (who had a roommate like that once....sometimes there is no diet
> *justice* in this world ;-P)

Yes, I took my sweet time getting back to y'all on this. I most certainly
would object to having my love killed and looted. Unless of course...... Nah,
I really wouldn't want to do that... Would I??? Nope, no stealing of the
tail. I couldn't live with the retribution of having my own 14" tail shorn
off. And It's true, there aren't enough nice guys in this world who can cook
well enough to satisfy my tastes. I'm a perfectionist and a chef. Go figure.

Anyway, I'm sorry that you are all jealous, but think about it this way...
Those of us who are nicely padded(I border on Rubenesque myself) Can
withstand temps like a walk in freezer without three layers of clothes! He
he. And So what if eating(or smelling) food puts weight on us. In period,
skinny meant direly unhealthy, and unsuited to childbearing. Antiquated
thinking, but it helps keep me going.

A nicely padded Finn (Proudly wearing a 44" Chef's jacket and big baggy chefs
pants.Just coming home from work.)