[Sca-cooks] Eastern European History Cooking with Bonzer. . .

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Sun Feb 10 23:45:52 PST 2002

In a message dated 2/10/2002 9:35:09 PM Mountain Standard Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

> Okay, so he is Hungarian by birth, Wallachian by ancestry, and
> perhaps living in some German-speaking land as of the time of
> writing, assuming the original text is German. Okay, so this really
> doesn't imply that Wallachia is in Hungary.

And it doesn't give us an idea of where the heck he actually came from, since
his name is defiitely not Wallachain.  Of course he could be using a
psuedonym. . .and so on.    The reference to little Wallachia has got me
wondering, I may reread some of my books on Transylvania to see if I can find
any other refernces to it.

I never read Dracula so I don't get any mental images of who might be playing
Rumpolt in this quote. . .

Noemi