[Sca-cooks] Cookies!!!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 12 10:03:19 PST 2002

Thanks Arte!  The cookies are the period gingerbread recipe (don't know what
the source is right now) and the stencil is done with, obviously, a stencil
and brushing on some powdered colours.  Lady Cordelia fitzRobert of York
does some spectacular visuals with food.  She was the first Guildmaster of
the Bright Hills Cooks Guild and a source of all the information no one else
knows right off or is sure of.  She has been the inspiration for many of us
here in Bright Hills.  She steps to the background too often and does not
seem to have anyone chasing her into the spotlight she deserves.  Much of
the decorations that adorn the table at that Queens Tea were candied, made
or grown by Cordelia.  I promise, no one will _ever_ go hungry if she is
around.  She also did the fishe in jelly, also a period dish, that is seen
in front of the "flowers" along with a ton of the other goodies on the
tables.
Olwen