[Sca-cooks] temperature of served period food

Hrolf Douglasson Hrolf at btinternet.com
Wed Feb 13 08:50:38 PST 2002

A true story.
There was a lady who became mistress of Edward vii
When the king, then prince of wales, was delaying the start of dinner, she
marched into the dining hall and informed his royal highness that if he
still wanted souflee as a starter he would sit down immediately as the
soufflee was no respector of majesty or birthright.And unlike his horse was
threatening to fall.
The Prince laughed, sat down and was never late again when she ws cooking.
regards
vara