[Sca-cooks] Chocolate chip cookies, was Everyone gone already?

ruadh ruadh at home.com
Thu Feb 14 05:58:07 PST 2002

chocolate {Kaluha Royale} to favour the batter [colour too, Leather like].
Terry's Orange chocolate shaved and smashed for bits.
Timing is important as to when to add the "topping" bits while cooking;
otherwise all will quickly melt.
Insert a curled-shave to make the cookie look like a Targe, small dots to
rim edge.
And the Cook must dispose of any "errors".
Let the Armoric armour aroma precede; taste will happen. My Celtic Cookie -
Ru

Notes:
Armoric is/was the 'language' of the Celts in an area of France before it
became Brittany. It's similar to Welsh.
Kaluha Royale is a chocolate/orange mocha version of plain Kaluha. Haven't
seen it on the shelves lately; but then haven't been shopping either.