[Sca-cooks] Introduction

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 14 06:38:08 PST 2002

>Well, I think it’s about time I went ahead and introduced myself.

About time Michelle...

>Hi.  I’m Michelle.  I’m 26, married, yadda yadda.
>
>Ok, so I’ve been in the SCA for a year now, my first meeting was a
>Cooks Guild meeting last year.  Anyways, I’m in Bright Hills.

Yes and we like her and her husband makes beer!  She keeps claiming she
can't cook but I have no idea why she is in the cooks guild then.

>music (I sing and play bassoon)

I had no idea.  Hmm...we could press her into service!

>I’m actually quite shy (except in text), but it’s hard to be
>shy when you’re around Olwen.  :p

Yes.  This is true.  I will make anyone talk.  Usually they are just telling
someone else how odd I am though.

>We did go to Pennsic last year and camped with House Blackstar (and
>Olwen & Chirhart!).

You all might recall seeing this picture
http://communities.msn.com/OlwensOddities/pennsicxxx.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=25
That is *not* Michelle but that is her son Mikey.  I happen to like Mikey a
lot.

>And I made my dinner again this week.  4 weeks in a row!  This week
>was chili.

You go girl!  Practicing?  Michelle and Jerry are hosting the next cooks
guild meeting which actually is this Saturday if anyone is interested in
coming.

>-Michelle

Olwen who wishes everyone a pleasant Valentine's Day.