[Sca-cooks] Chocolate chip cookies, was Everyone gone already?

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 14 06:55:30 PST 2002

>Certainly not- I've been sitting here, deleting
>discussions about the BoD, both here and on EK List.

Me too.  What a rush of opinion!  Frankly I could care less, I just came
here to play and learn and laugh.

>I have an idea for a discussion, based on a private
>discussion I was having, off-list with Muiredach, when
>you guys were considering doing him in over his weight
>and hair, to wit:
>
>I said:
>
> >Keep in touch, Dead Meat- maybe you can hide with me
> >and Bonzer in the depths of the Rock, though you
>gotta
> >bring your own chocolate chip cookies ;-)

Gee.  Nice sentiment.  Do you call all your pals "dead meat"?

>And he said:
>
> >Maybe, maybe :-)  Oatmeal and chocolate chip ok?
>Good >fresh out of the oven, frozen, or just "as
>is"...
>
>So that being the case, perhaps we can direct the
>discussion to chocolate chip cookies ;-)
>
>Best chocolate chip cookie stories.

Not so sure about chocolate chips, but I can tell you that peacocks *really*
go for ginger snaps!
When I was young I used to pick all the chocolate chips out of the cookies
and make a pile and eat the naked cookies with milk and build stuff with the
chips till I got bored.  Then eat those too.

> > Not that I don't have anything better to do, mind
> > you...
> >
> > 'Lainie
>Philip
Olwen