[Sca-cooks] Chocolate chip cookies, was Everyone gone already?

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 07:42:02 PST 2002

--- Sue Clemenger <mooncat at in-tch.com> wrote:
> Hey, Phlip....we already have a cathedral, why not
> build-on a Chapel of
> the Holy Chocolate-Chip Cookie? <g>
> --Maire

Well, I was thinking that since we have the Cathedral
of the Cheesy Salamander, if we had the Church of the
Chocolate Chip Cookie, we could have religious wars
and jihads (depending on your period orientation) of
the Savories vs the Sweets, with perhaps the issue
being decided by a Cook's War, wherein the Undecided
stand as the Judges. That way, we can continue with
our usual SCA tendency towards political alignments,
and actually have more interesting results than the
usual vast quantities of hot air ;-)

So, folks, Present your Recipes!!!!!

Phlip

=====