[Sca-cooks] Acquisition of worldly goods

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 14 11:36:49 PST 2002

> > So what's the last cool consumable/kitchen toy/utensil you bought/were
> > given?
> >
>   Bought a Bread Machine, a spiffy heavyduty blender,
>a good mid-grade food processor and a set of ok stainless
>  mixing bowls.Still looking for a decent mid-price bottle
>corker.Also have increased the utensil collection with some
>judicious buys at wal-mart.
>
>   Aethelwulf

Oh.  And I still have that box sitting by the door that I have yet to post
off to you Aethelwulf.  It has an old, but good, wooden morter/pesel in it,
a couple more of those spice jars and some other stuff.  hmmm  Come to think
on it, I have a couple of boxes sitting there.  I suppose I should check to
see if they are coming or going and get to doing something about them.