[Sca-cooks] Everyone gone already?

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Feb 14 20:39:22 PST 2002

Olwen asked:
> Is this sort of like finding the pickle in the christmas tree?
>
> >I assume she means a "King Cake."  Whoever gets the slice with the
> >"baby" baked into it (without breaking his or her tooth ;) has to make
> >the cake for next year.  It's a South'un thang.
> >
> >-Magdalena

This sounds a lot wierder (odder?) than the prize in the cake. I'm
wondering if I really want to know....But yes, Olwen, just what
are you talking about with this finding pickles in the christmas
tree?

I assume this is about a single pickled cucumber in a christmas tree
and you're not pickling christmas trees. :-) Although I guess that
would be an alternative to the plastic ones...

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net