[Sca-cooks] scavenger hunt game

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Feb 14 21:33:42 PST 2002

Olwen said:
> >9- Strangest recipe made with a whole fish.
>
> >Have fun.
> >
> >Cindy
>
> On Lamprey in a Pie from de Nola is pretty strange to me.

But once it is in the pie is it any more strange than any other
fish pie?

I'd think the stargazy(sp?) pies would be stranger. Aren't those
the ones where the heads are sticking up through the pie crust?

However, I had forgotten about the "whole fish" bit at first. I'm
not sure a chopped up lamprey would be that recognisably different
than any other kind of chopped up fish or eel.

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net