[Sca-cooks] Acquisition of worldly goods(OT)

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 15 07:19:17 PST 2002

>And today I got in a smoke machine... Not a Kitchen gadget mind you but
>cool nonetheless... maybe a feast hall gadget???? LOL  BWAHAHAHAHAAAA

A smoke machine???  Does it make smoke for a backdrop in a stage or movie
set?  Is it a self defense item?  Does it smoke your cigarettes for you?

>OH AND!!!! Something that meant alot to me and I didn't get to thank her
>until now...
>About a month ago I got to have a bite of the Nottinghill Coil Arms!!!!
>Thanks Olwen!!!!

You are most welcome Nichola.  I am glad it got eatten.  The Coronet was
thrilled with it.  Said it was the first time someone got the knot right!
Morningstar did that one.
Olwen