[Sca-cooks] Acquisition of worldly goods(OT)

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Fri Feb 15 18:19:51 PST 2002

Olwen the Odd wrote:
> A smoke machine???  Does it make smoke for a backdrop in a stage or movie
> set?  Is it a self defense item?  Does it smoke your cigarettes for you?

Right the first guess!!! It is used to smoke a room. Or in this case
entrances for the Iron Seamstresses. (Non SCA bit I am involved in)  I
insisted on some pizzazz!!!
I can't wait to play with it.

> You are most welcome Nichola.  I am glad it got eatten.  The Coronet was
> thrilled with it.  Said it was the first time someone got the knot right!

And once I saw it I totally understood what they meant!  I liked the way
it was layered with the yellow (I think) being the bottom and then the
green on top of that I thought that it was all once piece when I saw the
picture online... Or at the most two levels. (Yellow and green then the
white...) very nifty! And only had a slight almond taste which was I
thought odd. Maybe I was expecting an ameretto almond taste rather than
nutty even though I knew that it was smooshed almonds...
Thanks to Morningstar as well then!
Nichola