[Sca-cooks] immersion blenders

Vladimir Armbruster vladimir_armbruster02 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 15 13:19:25 PST 2002

Ok, now that my original post was authenticated, yes.. Blue crabs are
soft-shelled, and eaten whole, AND if I remember correctly, no longer reach
a hardshelled stage.  This is partially due to natural selection, when they
were originally <and still to a certain extent I believe> crab fishing, they
threw back all the ones with soft shells, hence, the soft shelled ones were
surviving, created a breed of crabs with constantly soft shells.