[Sca-cooks] immersion blenders

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 15 13:26:17 PST 2002

All crustations go through a molting stage several times in their lives
which means that all crabs have a soft shell for a small period of a usually
couple of days.  Blue crabs are no different.  The folks up this way harvest
crabs and keep them till they shed their small shells to grow into the new
ones.  But instead, they bread and fry them before they can get their shells
hard again.  Well.  I suppose I'm *not* having seafood for dinner tonight.
hmm
Olwen