guess the mistake, was RE: [Sca-cooks] Chocolate chip cookies, was Everyone gone already?

Dana Huffman letrada at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 16 15:52:11 PST 2002

OK, I have a chocolate chip cookie question.  Many years
ago, I made a batch of chocolate chip cookies, using the
recipe from the back of the package (I think it was the
"Original Toll House" one that came on the yellow and brown
package), and I did something wrong.  The result tasted
like a normal chocolate chip cookie but looked sort of lacy
-- very flat/thin, with little holes in it.  I don't think
they had risen much if at all but they were very crispy,
and light in a crackerish way.  I've never been able to
recreate them, but I assume I either left something out or
put too much or too little of something in (knowing me,
putting something in twice is the most likely).  Anyone
have any idea what I might have done? 'Cause I'd like to do
it again.

Dana/Ximena

=====
Position available for sig. line.  Must be team player;
B.A. & 1 year experience preferred.  Temporary; may include
evening and weekend hours.  Please send resume and three
references to letrada at yahoo.com.