[Sca-cooks] OOP Left over Roast Beef

alm4 at cornell.edu alm4 at cornell.edu
Mon Feb 18 15:53:39 PST 2002

Make some brown gravy or roast beef gravy, when it's really hot drop
slices of beef in it to warm them, then put them on bread.  Open faced
roast beef sandwiches.  Can also put on biscuits.  Come to think of it
could shred it and make a beef version of chicken biscuit and gravy.

Beef pot pie.

drop it in a really hot pot of beef broth and vegetables right before
serving to warm it up.  Beef soup.

Mix some up with mashed potatoes.

PUt it in hot cream of mushroom soup and pour it over egg noodles.

Aaaarrrgghhh.  I just read all I said above.  I can't believe I said all
that off the top of my head. ;-)

	Angeline