[Sca-cooks] HOW YOU KNOW YOU'VE BEEN A MEMBER OF THIS LIST TOO LONG:

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Feb 20 18:54:26 PST 2002

My mother was a maternity nurse; they used
to pride themselves on picking up a newborn
and guessing the weight within an ounce or two.

We aren't too far off on this thread from the
urban folklore story/old wives tale regarding
the baby in the microwave and other such tales, such
as the baby on top of the stove in the Russian version.

Johnna Holloway  Johnnae llyn Lewis