[Sca-cooks] Lemonwhyt?

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Fri Feb 22 08:16:11 PST 2002

On Fri, 22 Feb 2002, Robin Carroll-Mann wrote:

> [...]

Ok, so it's very late, if not totally post-period. Like I said,
not-so-expert. I don't really go past the 14th century as far as culinary
things are concerned, so I haven't acquired any of the later sources,
let alone read them. But it's still not Anglo-Norman, which was the
original question. :-)

Margaret the Anglo-Norman