OT: Re: [Sca-cooks] Bad girls in the restaurant- was Re:soft shelled crab

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 22 08:31:08 PST 2002

> Adamantius (still a Jeeves fan, but willing to occasionally slum at
> Blandings Castle)

Well piffle, I'm getting the cube root of nowhere looking for that
dashed story.  However, there is a concert coming up in good Old New
York that I think might interest our Big Apple bretheren and sisteren.

"The New York Festival of Song presents P.G.'S OTHER PROFESSION,
featuring songs from the Princess Theater Musicals written with Jerome
Kern during World War I.  The program will also include music from
Wodehouse's collaborations with George and Ira Gershwin, Cole Porter and
Ivor Novello.  Performers include Sylvia McNair, soprano;  Hal Cazalet
(great-grandson of Wodehouse), tenor;  Jason Graae, baritone;  Gregory
Utzig, guitar and banjo; and Steven Blier, pianist and arranger.  At the
Kaye Playhouse, Hunter College, E. 68th Street between Park and
Lexington Avenues.  8:00 p.m., $33 for single tickets and $16 for
student/senior citizen."

NO throwing baps [obligatory food content] and NO pinching policemen's
helmets, do you hear me young man?

Auntie Selene