[Sca-cooks] stopping spam

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 22 08:55:18 PST 2002

--- Stefan li Rous <stefan at texas.net> wrote:

(About stopping SPAM)

Actually, Stefan, the only spam I've been getting
lately is from a French-speaking porno site, and the
odd messages amuse me enough, that I don't even block
them ;-) Have no idea why I get it- I just don't visit
porno sites, and very few French-speaking sites, but
it arrives about once a week ;-)

Of course, I can see why some of you who get lots of
spam might not be happy with it, but usually a word to
my server has blocked anything that got obnoxious.

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,