[Sca-cooks] stopping spam

Michelle Gilyeat mikeylou2 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 22 14:00:58 PST 2002

>Of course, I can see why some of you who get lots of
>spam might not be happy with it, but usually a word to
>my server has blocked anything that got obnoxious.

Problem with that is a bit ago @Home sold email addresses, which is
why my @Home address was so bloody swamped with spam.  I used to
report it via spamcop, but when @Home filed and I discovered that
we'd be switched to comcast, I figured why bother anymore.

It was great fun while Jer was Abuse for Alabanza.  Sometimes the
spam would come from their servers and I'd just let him know...He was
having trouble tracking this one guy down until I was spammed by him
and then Jer was able to pin him down.

-Michelle

=====