[Sca-cooks] Re: rice with currants, was Lemonwhyt?

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Feb 22 10:41:26 PST 2002

Robert May's The Accomplisht Cook can be
purchased in a facsimile from a variety of dealers
including

Acanthus
http://store.yahoo.com/acanthus-books/index.html

Devra the Baker at Poison Pen
http://www.poisonpenpress.com/cookery.html

and

Joe Carlin Food Heritage Press at
http://www.foodbooks.com/welcome.htm

Commercial puff pastry would be ok. I would
not use either phyllo or crescent rolls...

Johnna Holloway   Johnnae llyn Lewis

Barbara Benson wrote:
Those sound fantastic (except for the guts ones)! I am unfamiliar with
that