[Sca-cooks] Re: rice with orange juice, was Lemonwhyt?

Chip jallen at multipro.com
Fri Feb 22 12:09:08 PST 2002

>>> "To make a Tart of Rice.

>>What is meant by the phrase "scrape on sugar"?

> the sugar was scraped on (from the loaf of sugar).

Thanks for the info, Cindy.  I'll have to try this one soon.

And speaking of orange -- did I dream the Omelette for Harlots &
Ruffians?  I can't seem to find it anywhere.  Basically scrambled egg
with orange juice.  Seemed there was some question as to the egg
setting properly & that it might make good custardy tartlets.

Iyad