[Sca-cooks] Omelette for Harlots and Ruffians was Re: rice with orange juice

Katheline van Weye kat_weye at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 22 15:21:34 PST 2002

This Orange Omelette is a recipe that my local cooks
guild just redacted.  It came out very delicious.  If
you don't want to redact it yourself, there's a
redaction for it in _The Medieval Kitchen_.  The
authors of this book discuss the custardy aspects of
the dish.

Yours in service,
Katheline van Weye

--- "Decker, Terry D." <TerryD at Health.State.OK.US>