[Sca-cooks] Queston on Musical cooking

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Fri Feb 22 23:22:34 PST 2002

In a message dated 2/22/2002 4:20:12 PM Mountain Standard Time,
wpmay at hotmail.com writes:

> Here's a queston off the beaten path......
>       What ,if any, music do you listen to while
>     you cook?

Ummm. . .depends.  I have really ecclectic tastes in music so what I have is
varied, including Hungarian and Finnish folk music.  The last few times I've
cooked it has been Live, Three Doors Down or Nickleback, but it really
depends on my mood and what CD is handy.

Noemi