[Sca-cooks] Queston on Musical cooking

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 25 07:27:02 PST 2002

It varies, depending on where I am.  If I'm working at home, it would be a
variety ranging from classics (Bach, Mozart, Berlioz, Beethovan) through
folk-type (Steeleye Span, Loretta MacKenna, various Irish & Scottish
artists) to "soft rock" (Pink Floyd, Procol Harum, Genesis, Peter Gabriel)
to "stuff" (Eric Clapton..particularly his blues stuff, Santana, BB King,
etc.).  If I'm at a site working on a feast, it's usually either period
music or Scots and Irish music.

Kiri
(of course, if it's an oriental feast, koto, shakuhachi and other wonderful
Japanese music)