[Sca-cooks] Queston on Musical cooking

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Sat Feb 23 12:51:31 PST 2002

>     Here's a queston off the beaten path......
>       What ,if any, music do you listen to while
>     you cook?
>     For me I like a variety...Classical,Hard Rock,
>       even some 60s and 70s.
>     whats odd tho is I do my best "learning" or
>       first attempt recipe's to Metallica....
>
>    Aethelwulf

No radio in the kitchen, since my kitchen has but one outlet (this will be
fixed when the tax refund shows up...). TV is in the basement in the
spouse's den. So I occasionally hum to myself, or I'll put the radio in
the living room on loudly and listen to NPR or something
fluffy. ["Fluffy" music is anything that isn't heavy metal, according to
the one friend.] If I listen to things with lyrics I get distracted
and make mistakes.

When I clean house I listen to loud things, like MeatLoaf.

Margaret