[Sca-cooks] rice with orange juice, was Lemonwhyt?

Barbara Dodge awench2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 24 16:57:46 PST 2002

Will you please tell me what asian rock sugar is.

Many years ago I bought a bag of large sugar crystals from an oriental
market.  The crystals were mostly of an emerald shape, and about the size of
a postage stamp or larger.  I thought it was just another version of rock
candy like you find formed on strings.  I am wondering is this is the same
as your asian rock sugar.

Felicia