[Sca-cooks] (rice with currants) now with redaction!

Barbara Benson vox8 at mindspring.com
Sun Feb 24 20:21:07 PST 2002

Oh, dear! I am terribly sorry if I in any way implied that the current vein
of discussion was in any way inappropriate. I adore silliness & fun. I am
just so new that I was afraid that I was out of line posting something that
was only one step out of the barn door and still in need of fine tuning. My
question was if I was doing the right thing!

I am so, so sorry if it came across in any other way - that is the problem I
find with e-mail, if you cannot hear the tone in someone's voice it is so
easy to misconstrue their intention.

Thoroughly enjoying the multiple discussions going on,
Serena