[Sca-cooks] (rice with currants) now with redaction!

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 08:24:20 PST 2002

--- Barbara Benson <vox8 at mindspring.com> wrote:
> Oh, dear! I am terribly sorry if I in any way
> implied that the current vein
> of discussion was in any way inappropriate. I adore
> silliness & fun. I am
> just so new that I was afraid that I was out of line
> posting something that
> was only one step out of the barn door and still in
> need of fine tuning. My
> question was if I was doing the right thing!

Relax, Serena. Certainly cooking stuff is most
welcome. Just remember that for the most part, we're a
band of friends, and enjoy joking with and teasing
each other. Many of us on this List have been on it
for quite a few years, and we've even met each other
face-to-face. You're cool- relax ;-)

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,