[Sca-cooks] Sotelties help

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Feb 24 20:55:37 PST 2002

Arglwyddes Rhiannahn uerch Rhianfellt uerch Rhydderch Rhayader asked:
> I am looking for some help in finding some good references for sotelties ...

Greetings Arglwyddes,

I think you could use reciting your name as the timing device for
some recipes. :-)

Here are some of the files in the Florilegium that might be of use
to you:
sotelties-msg    (208K) 10/22/01    Sotelties and Warners - decorated food.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-SWEETS/sotelties-msg.html
Sgr-a-Cnftns-art  (20K) 12/26/00    "Of Sugar and Confections" by Alys
                                       Katharine, O.L., O.P. (Elise Fleming).
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-SWEETS/ Sgr-a-Cnftns-art.html
cak-soteltes-msg  (50K) 11/27/01    Cake based sotelties. Decorated cakes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-SWEETS/cak-soteltes-msg.html
Warners-art       (32K)  6/29/98    An article on disguised food.
                                       by Alizaunde, Demoiselle de Bregeuf.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/Warners-art.html
illusion-fds-msg (128K) 10/29/01    Medieval illusion foods. Diguised food.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD/illusion-fds-msg.html

Some of the other files in the FOOD-BREADS and FOOD-SWEETS sections
may also be of interest.
   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net