[Sca-cooks] tea..was raised crusts

Hrolf Douglasson Hrolf at btinternet.com
Mon Feb 25 00:16:06 PST 2002

Good Tea is made with boiling water in a warm pot
good coffee is made with just off boiling water.
which is why you rarely get good coffee in the UK as it is hard to persuade
people NOT to use boiling water.
And why my Grandmother (from Ariz) can NEVER make a good cup of tea.
The look on her face when we teach the children to boil the kettle for tea.
regards
vara