[Sca-cooks] (rice with currants) now with redaction!

Kim Schab madchefla at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 14:04:06 PST 2002

--- Siegfried Heydrich <baronsig at peganet.com> wrote:
>         Yeah! I'm famous in my Kingdom for never
> saying "no, you can't do
> that". Instead, I always said things like "hmmmm . .
> . interesting . . . but
> I think it'd have a better chance of passing if the
> dragon wasn't in drag."
>
>     Sieggy
>     Dinghy Herald Emeritus
>     (hey, it's registered . . . look it up!)

I used to do that about food...until the borage jello
incident.
They did it anyway.
You know how herbs and greens can sometimes go all
kinda olive pukey green when cooked?
Did you know that adding too much pineapple juice can
inhibit the setting of gelatin?

Waiting for the visual to hit....

Alessandra

=====
"Optimism is a force multiplier."  Colin Powell

Always remember, stressed is just desserts spelled backwards :)