[Sca-cooks] OT Heralds was (rice with currants) now with redaction!

Randy Goldberg MD goldberg at bestweb.net
Mon Feb 25 14:17:25 PST 2002

>         Yeah! I'm famous in my Kingdom for never saying "no, you can't do
> that". Instead, I always said things like "hmmmm . . . interesting . . .
but
> I think it'd have a better chance of passing if the dragon wasn't in
drag."

The fiat is a lousy way to deal with someone. "I don't think it'll pass...
have you considered X?" is always better. Which is sometimes followed by,
"I'll submit it, if you insist... but I think it'll bounce." I *NEVER* say
"You can't" - I always say "That will definitely bounce because..." It just
sounds so much better.

Avraham