[Sca-cooks] Tea water, was raised crusts

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 25 14:39:10 PST 2002

Yep. Saratoga Springs. They were called Saratoga chips for a long time!

But that worked better than the time I ordered Five Alarm Chili and got
something that might possibly have been made with a can of chili powder
in the kitchen... not the pot, mind you, but at least the same room. I
asked for tabasco. The cook took it back... and, I think, added a box of
cayenne. Yes, a few will punish you.  But most, don't. Most are really
nice about it, *IF* they understand the problem. The problem with the
tea is that they really have no idea what I am talking about...

Anne