[Sca-cooks] (rice with currants) now with redaction!

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Feb 25 14:56:30 PST 2002

Also sprach Olwen the Odd:
>Well, if you want cranky, send some cattails to Adamantius.  If you want fun
>and more information than you will ever imagine, stick with the cooks list.
>Olwen, surprize entertainer and mad package sender

Hey, I was perfectly genial for the first 837 references to cattails
sent my way. Only during the ensuing 400 references did I become even
slightly testy, and only after about the 1400th time did I openly
state that I preferred not to receive any more cattail-grams...

Now, if you _really_ want to see me get cranky, all you have to do is
praise either Dubbya or the NY Yankees. Not that they're devoid of
good points, particularly in the placebo and landfill areas,
respectively.

Adamantius -- no soapboxes here