[Sca-cooks] something easy & redacted?

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 25 18:19:03 PST 2002

On 25 Feb 2002, at 17:52, Dana Huffman wrote:

> Anyway, my first thought was the Zanahoria Rallada (from De
> Nola?) recipe, which I have somewhere.

Granado.

> Lady Brighid, was that yours?

Yes.

 Whoever it was, is it OK if I share the
> redaction for this?

Yes.

> If you have it right at hand in
> electronic format could I get another copy to save having
> to dig for and retype it?

It's on its way.

I'm not sure how "easy" the recipe is, though.  You have to grate
the carrots, parboil them, then cook them in the honey.  But I
suppose that you (and the teacher) have some idea of what's likely
to work in that situation.

Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
rcmann4 at earthlink.net