[Sca-cooks] Heralds

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon Feb 25 22:35:27 PST 2002

>         Yeah! I'm famous in my Kingdom for never saying "no, you can't do
> that". Instead, I always said things like "hmmmm . . . interesting . . . but
> I think it'd have a better chance of passing if the dragon wasn't in drag."
>
>     Sieggy
>     Dinghy Herald Emeritus
>     (hey, it's registered . . . look it up!)

Okay, I will check this. :-)

The current SCA name files are in Mari's garage in north Austin.
The SCA Laurel King of Arms is in Houston, but the paperwork and
the name portion of the Laurel's office is in Austin. Since I am
occasionally up there to help file and search through all those file
cabinets of paperwork, I'll see if I can find it.

I know only a little heraldry and virtually nothing about names. I
just help out when I can.

If there are any lurkers out there in the Austin area, they would
certainly appreciate any help. And like I said, you don't have to
know much heraldry.

   Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net