[Sca-cooks] (rice with currants) now with redaction!

Chickengoddess rhiannon at madcelt.com
Tue Feb 26 04:20:20 PST 2002

Master Chirhart wrote:
>        My MY I remimber when I was new to this list. For
> days all I herd was jabber. I wrote weres the food!
> For the next few days I got the merrets Of twenkies!
> You were lucky.....   Oh how I love this list!!!
>                                Chirhart

Boy howdy, do I know what you mean!.  I have been an on and off lurker (the
volume of this list can get way ahead of me) for several years now, and I
always seem to sign back on just in time for some war.  Bad timing, but it's
still the most fun and informative list overall,

Rhiannon C.
SouthDowns resident expert on cuskynoles, twinkies and Mario Nebbits.