[Sca-cooks] recipes re: lots of pickles

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Tue Feb 26 07:22:50 PST 2002

In a message dated 2/25/2002 4:43:48 PM Mountain Standard Time,
mneumark at hotmail.com writes:

> Would you mind sharing the recipes you have for pickling?  I just got
> involved in pickling this year (last year I was making jams...yummy), so if
> you wouldn't mind to share?

I'm not sure whose recipes you were interested in, but I would be happy to
share mine for dill pickles, one jar at a time.  I'll have to post it
sometime later in the day, since it's way early right now and I can't
gaurantee my ability to type it correctly.

Noemi